This issue is completely devoted to my latest FRP campaign setting "Mursuiva: The land of the floating island". Mursuiva is a setting strongly influenced by Arabian and Indian stories and rich in magic and high adventure. The first third of the zine is all "in-character" while the middle third is a crash course on the setting for GMs and players a like while the remaining third is given over to an example setting and scenario outline.
- A letter for my Lord Anabalise
- A groundlander writes about the wonders of the floating island of Mursuiva and the people who live there.
- An extract from the Travels of a Merchant
- The eponymous Merchant travelled widely over the land and wrote a popular book based on the things he saw. This extract covers a trip from the Eastern Mountains to the Drylands of the south.
- A brief overview of times and dates in Mursuiva.
- Basic information on the Grasslanders
- A lot of information about the Grasslanders and how they live.
- Nomads and Barbarians
- An overview of those living outside the Grasslands.
- The beliefs and practices of the Grasslands including a quick discussion of the Three Mysteries.
- Property and Wealth
- A guide to what people might expect to own in the Grasslands.
- Popular Attitudes of the Grasslands
- An outline of the views that Grasslanders commonly hold and an insight into what barbarians think and how they view the Grasslanders.
- The Column of Skike
- The Column of Skike is a well-known place in the lands of Mursuiva as at some point every young noble visits them to hone their battle skills. A malfunctioning First Age artefact constantly creates hordes of monsters that prevent scholars from properly exploring the remainder of the ruins, who knows what might be there? A very brief scenario outline helps give an idea of how the Column can be used.
- Kalinor Kesi's Notebooks
- Quick example of a Third Age artefact.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First Run: 20
- Second Run: 5 (11/12/03)