Mage: London Special.
- Welcome to London
- Editorial on the whys and wherefores of creating a Mage game set in London.
- Tradition Factions
- A quick overview of the various political groups that make up the Traditions in London.
- Technocracy Factions
- A similar overview of the Tradition's opponents the Technocracy and how they structure their fight for Ascension.
- The London Traditions
- A more detailed breakdown of the Traditions and in particular how the different Traditions are viewed within the city and a quick history and backstory for some of the more established.
- Cabals and Chantries
- A variety of sample Cabals and Chantries for the setting. Hopefully giving a flavour of the different kinds of groups in the city and the very different ways they operate.
- Brief descriptions of a few specific places in my campaign that have proven to be handy.
- Vampires and other dangers
- A look at the other denizens of the World of Darkness and how they fit in the Mage's view of city life.
- Council Personalities
- A more detailed description of each member of the Council that governs the Traditions in London.
- City Personalities
- A couple of odd but useful personalities that are known to hang around London Town.
- London Slang
- In a city notorious for its slang is it any wonder that the London Mages have their own terms of the occult shadow life?
- Tricks and Wonders
- A brief overview of common Wonders and Rotes and how they are used by the Traditions.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run: 4 issues
- Second run(28/10/2004): 20 issues