carnel 31 (Lustria Regained)
You can read a PDF sample version of this issue. The sample has the covers, contents page and a selection of pages from the articles.
- A brief discussion of the mess that Black Industries is making of WFRP fan-writing.
- Why Travel to Lustria?
- Reasons for leaving the Old World.
- The Colony of Skeggi
- A brief description of the town of Skeggi where the Norsemen live side by side with the Slann.
- Members of the Slann Empire
- Rules for creating Slann, Skink, Lizardmen and other Imperial characters.
- Races of the Slann Empire
- A quick overview of the various racial members of the Empire.
- Careers/New Careers/New Equipment and Armour
- The "crunch" material, offering ways of adapting the material seen in Warhammer to WFRP V1 rules.
- Religion in the Slann Empire
- An overview of religious issues within the Empire, particularly since the rise of Sotek.
- Gods of the Lizardmen
- An overview of the various elements of the Slann and Lizardman pantheon.
- Monsters of Lustria
- Stats and descriptions of the various characteristic monsters that inhabit Lustria.
- The Amazons of Southern Lustria
- Robin Low reviews the information that we have on the Amazons from their Eighties appearance in the Citadel Compendium.
- Monkey's Place
- The usual slow-burning debates laced with a little slow-moving passion. Or the letters page in other words.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run (03/12/2005): Unknown number of issues for Dragonmeet
- Second Run (??/12/2008): 6 issues (for British Library deposit)
- Third run (16/12/2008): 5 issues