carnel 33 (The Passover Feast Part One: The Beginning)
You can read a PDF sample version of this issue. The sample has the covers, contents page and a selection of pages from the articles.
Part One of a three part series. Introduces the themes and ideas behind the campaign
- The difficulty of a Mage campaign.
- Edition Shock
- Review of the different sets of Mage rules that are available.
- A look at the books, music and films that have inspired the Passover Feast.
- Overview of the campaign.
- The Nephandi Spirit
- Description of the campaign's main antagonist.
- Opening the Passover Feast
- Hooks to involve characters in the opening action of the Passover Feast.
- DVD Imagery
- A set of suggested images for the campaign's DVD McGuffin.
- The Nature of the Dark Spirit's Enchantment
- An overview of what the Nephandi's curse does and how it does it.
- No Literal London
- Advice on trying to present the metaphysical instead of the physical city.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run (03/12/2006): Unknown number of issues for Dragonmeet