You can read a PDF sample version of this issue. The sample has the covers, contents page and a selection of pages from the articles.
This issue presents two scenarios that are meant to be played in a single hour. It is a tricky concept but these two do seem to work and they can of course be expanded out to provide a more normal 3-4 hour session.
- Editorial: More Imagination Please
- In worlds of our imagination are we trapped by the tropes of our genre?
- Tennessee Smith and the Kasbah Kaper
- Our hero Tennessee Smith takes on the Nazis in a mad car chase through the Casbah.
- A strange creature lurches from the woods and one village is changed forever.
- Fragments: Lofthaven
- The start of a new series that
- 2006 In Review
- A lexicon and glossary of the extensive and often ludicrous jargon that has sprung up around MMORPGs.
- Monkey's Place
- A quick run through the best and most disappointing recent purchases.
Enough! You've convinced me how do I get hold of an issue?
- First run (03/12/2006): Unknown number of issues for Dragonmeet
- Two unstapled Ashcans
- Second run (11/05/2007): 15 issues
- Third run (01/12/2007): 7 issues (Misprinted font on cover)